Britton-Hecla Elementary Newsletter
- Thank you, Pass it On #Trevor, for the footballs and basketballs that were donated for our playground! Pictured above are our 4th and 5th grade boys with the donated balls. We would like to say THANK YOU to Trevor's family.
- If you HAVE NOT filled out our back to school forms that were sent at the beginning of the school year, please do so. for https://docs.google.com/forms/...
- Adopt a Classroom! Are you looking to volunteer a little time and resources to the Britton-Hecla School? We are searching for community members or businesses who would like to adopt a classroom. What does this mean? Your role could be donating snacks, volunteering as needed, or providing assistance to help a child in need of various items. Please contact Traci Malpert in the office if you think this might be a good fit for you!
- Shorts are no longer allowed. Please remind your child/ren to dress warmly in the upcoming weeks.
- NO SCHOOL on October 10th.
- Have a great weekend!