• Welcome to the Britton-Hecla School District 45-4. If you are looking to register your child with our school district please fill out The Student Registration Form, and the following items will be needed: Current immunization records and a copy of your child's birth certificate.

    New Student Registration Form


    If your child is new to the district coming from another school please also fill out the Request For School Records Form.

    Request for School Records Form


    Open Enrollments

    If you are wishing to open enroll into the Britton-Hecla School District the Open Enrollment Form needs to be filled out and turned into the Business Office of the school before filling out any of the above forms. 


    Open Enrollment Form 

    If your child wants to participate in athletics the following form will also need to be filled out and returned to the school.

    Athletic Open Enrollment Form


    All forms can be emailed to traci.malpert@k12.sd.us, mailed to the Britton-Hecla School District PO Box 190, Britton SD 57430 or faxed to 605-448-5994